Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Someone Thinks I'm 'Over The Top'!
I am humbled and amazed that my dear friend, Lisa passed this award on to me this morning. Many of you know the super talented Lisa Stenz, from visiting her Creative Corner. What you may not know, is that she is my upline with CTMH and we are really good friends. AND...we share the same birthdate! So, I thank you Lisa for this cute award.
The Rules are:
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!
Just ONE word, huh? That may prove to be difficult! We'll see...
1. Where is your cell phone?desk
2. Your hair? short
3. Your mother? intelligent
4. Your father? ill
5. Your fave food? mexican
6. Your dream last night? disneyland
7. Your fave drink? pink champagne
8. Your dream/goal? business-owner
9. What room are you in? studio
10. Your hobby? paper-crafting
11. Your fear? fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here!
13. Where you were last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? thin! ;-)
15. Muffins? sure!
16. Wish List Item? Mercedes
17. Where did you grow up? Harbor City
18. Last thing you did? aromatherapy
19. What are you wearing? snuggie
20. Your TV? big
21. Your Pets? three
22. Friends? few
23. Your Life? blessed
24. Your Mood? good!
25. Missing Someone? yes
26. Vehicle? nope!
27. Something your not wearing? bra
28. Your fave store? Bath and Body Works
29. Your fave color? pink
30. Last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Oct. 26
32. Your best friend? Jesus-He doesn't tell my secrets!
33. One place that I go to over and over? school
34. One person who emails regularly? Linda P.
35. Fave place to eat? Lucille's
36. Facebook? yes!
I'm supposed to pass this on to five of my favorite bloggers. Here are a few of my daily stops...
It is a very blustery day today. I am enjoying every minute of it! I love hearing the leaves rustling about the trees. I hope you are enjoying your day, where ever you are. Thank you so much for dropping in. Until next time...