Recently my blog buddy, Risa tagged me. For those of you who know me personally, you know how difficult this is for me. I really don't like the spotlight on me. But, I thought I would step outside of my comfort zone and share a bit about myself...nothing too revealing, so no worries. Let's see...Oh, first the 'Rules'.
- Link the tagger and these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a message on their blog.
- I try to avoid grass. I love the look of it, but stepping on it or touching it makes me queasy and if it's wet, forget it. I can actually become physically ill.~And that's saying it very nicely.
- I used to have a small TeaRoom several years ago where I would host tea parties in my home. It was oh so fun, but lots of work. It was only open by appointment and my patrons found me by word of mouth.
- I used to be a model. Nothing major, just local gigs. Enough about that.
- Everyday at 4:00 pm, you can find me with a bag of Pop Secret-Homestyle popcorn, relaxing, with my feet up, either reading, listening to music or catching up on the news of the day. I do this WHEREVER I am...When I go visiting or on vacation, I always carry bags of popcorn. I'm not addicted or have any OCDs or anything like that.
- I listen to Christmas music...EVERYDAY. I did mention that I wasn't OCD, didn't I?
- I don't really like chocolate. Gasp! Yes, I know. I eat it, because everybody else is eating it.
- My favorite scents are rose and lavender.
Wow. That was...interesting. Now I am going to tag...
I really wanted to tag Kim, Stacy and a few others...but y'all have been tagged TO DEATH! So, if you haven't been tagged and would like to play along, please leave a comment here on this post and I will link to your blog, because I really enjoy reading these.
Thanks for visiting me today. Blessings~